Stars in the United States will receive an IRS Form 1099 if they have earned and withdrawn more than $600 USD in the previous tax year. 

The 1099 form will be sent in the mail to the address on your W-9 form. 

If your address changes, be sure to update your W-9 form with the new address to ensure you receive your tax documents. 

To update your W-9 please open a support ticket, state the acount name and use the attach file function to transfer the W-9.